RPM Yamaha Guam is fully equipped to customize your motorcycle/scooter or ATV/UTV so that it meets your needs. We have Yamaha certified, factory-trained technicians on our team that can assist with a variety of services. We will attempt to service any type of issue that may arise with your motorcycle/scooter or UTV/ATV in an efficient and timely manner.
We are proud to offer our customers the following services:
Make an appointment with our service department today. Choose accessories to install on your favorite ride.
Detailing Service for bikes and vehicles
Our basic detailing package includes:
- A thorough exterior wash with formulated wax soap
- Cleaning all wheels and tires
- Degreasing the underside of the bike or vehicle
- Drying the exterior
- Wiping down and touching up chrome trimmings
- Cleaning and treating all leather surfaces including seat & saddle bags (if equipped)
- Cleaning all exterior glass
- Wiping down engine components
If you are having any battery issues, schedule an inspection right away. Don’t wait until it’s too late and you get stuck with a dead battery.
Our trained technicians will test your charging system and verify that it operates to manufacter’s specifications.
Improve the overall operation and performance of your machine for the upcoming ride season. Whether your bike has been sitting for a while, or just hasn’t been checked in a while, make sure to schedule an inspection today so you can get on the road asap!
Pre-ride season inspection includes:
- Fuel system check
- Engine check
- Oil check
- Exhaust check
- Battery check
- Your vehicle will leave in peak performance operation with a clean air filter and everything it needs to get back on the road.
Upon your request we can schedule to have you’re bike picked up and delivered to the dealership. Don’t worry about towing it in or being stranded, just call.
Our trained technicians will inspect and perform a routine maintenance. This includes:
- Inspect & perform multi-point inspection
- Lube and adjust all cables
- Lube all picot point
- Inspect & adjust air pressure
- Re-torque all vital fasteners.
- Inspect & adjust spokes (where applicable)
- Inspect & adjust drive belt/chain
- Change oil & filter
- Change primary & transmission fluids
- Inspect & advise air filter
- Check & advise charging system
- Upon completion our technician will test ride & verify the repairs.
Do you have tires that need installation?
Our technicians will mount and balance the tire. Upon completion, the technician will test ride and verify the work.
If your tire needs to be repaired, schedule a service appointment with us today! We use the right tools and techniques to dismount your tire, repair it and re-install it.
Full tune-ups are available year-round on all vehicles. Keep your machine running smoothly and extend its longevity.
A full tune-up includes:
- Fluid changes
- Electrical maintenance
- Safety check
- Overall performance check
- And everything your vehicle needs to run smoothly.
Our Service Department Offers:
- Our technicians are factory trained and certified
- We are the official Yamaha factory authorized dealer in Guam
- Genuine Yamaha parts & accessories
- Motorcycle diagnostics and performance work
- Trailer pick-up and delivery for service
- Full tire service offered
- Motorcycle detailing
- Full brake & tune-up service available
- Rental scooters available on-site
- All service bikes are kept indoors
Service Recommendations and Delivery
To schedule your service work, please call our Service Department at: